The RxASAP Pharmacy App puts the mobile pharmacy in your pocket.
Make a drug list, check the interactions, and use the medication reminder feature.
The 3 main features of the app are:
- Digital drug list: everything at a glance and always with you
- Interaction check when taking new / additional medicines
- Drug import from RxASAP order history
Please note that our app is currently not optimized for tablets.
– medication information
– Notes on pregnancy, driving and food intolerances
– Medication reminder function
– Medicament management for the whole family: You can create multiple user profiles and so on. For example, you can manage medication lists for your father or child and conduct interaction checks
– Order Status: View your RXASAP application orders
– Directlink to the RXASAP shop
RxASAP app brings the mobile pharmacy in your pocket
With our medication app, you will have perfect control of the intake of your medication in the future – whether at home, at the doctor’s or on the way. With the app, you can create a medication list on your smartphone and use the medication reminder function. So never forget to take your medication again. An important function is also the interaction test, because when taking several drugs at the same time, these can influence each other. With the interaction check you can check this at a glance.
RxASAP pharmacies app: Your benefits at a glance:
- Personal medication list at a glance and always with you
- Convenient drug import from your RXASAP order history
- Interaction check when taking new / additional
In addition, our RxASAP app offers you:
- drug information
- Notes on pregnancy, driving and food intolerances
- Medication Reminders
- Medicament management for the whole family: You can create multiple user profiles and so on. B. Manage medication lists for your parents or children and conduct interaction checks
- Order Status: View your RXASAP orders
- What do you need for the RXASAP Pharmacy App?
- The DocMorris pharmacy app is optimized for iPhone 5, 6, 6plus and SE (iOS 8 and iOS9) and Android from version 4.4 or higher.
«Pharmacy on the spot» finds pharmacies in your area and allows convenient ordering of medicines
RxASAP pharmacy – Android App
Regardless of whether regular opening hours or emergency service pharmacies, in search of the right branch you will find «pharmacy on site» in an instant. A press of a button is enough to be connected by phone to the respective branch.
To avoid unnecessary ways, order selected drugs in advance directly in the RXASAP app. You can enter your own medication by name search, PZN number or barcode scan. The advantages: Package inserts are easy to download, while the section »Interactions« informs about discrepancies between your medications.
With version 4.2.2 the system has been changed to pre-order. Now all customers receive a feedback when the pre-order has been transferred to the pharmacy.
Conclusion: «local pharmacy» scores with many useful features.
Note: This application requires Android OS 2.2 or higher. The download button will redirect you to the Google Play Store where you can install the software.
November 13, 2019
Now I understand it too! The displeasure of the app is justified, an app that wants to integrate many features into one interface, not easy and much wasted potential, design does not make it to a user directly with his user account in the shop to sign up, according to ma …
Thomas E. Demming
September 18, 2019
Dumb is the scanner without auxiliary light. Imprudently eg the user administration. … when creating the user you have to change the existing input mask. Because I am new, have created a new user. I am now alone with two and can not delete the * User * of the template. The sh …
November 15, 2019
Not intuitive to use. At back button it quits the app. On the other hand, the most sensitive data, that if mobile phone not actively locked me anyone can look what I take for medication? Although Google probably already knows that. Always get Internet already personal recommendation …
October 17, 2019
Total crap programmed. If you click back button, you will not be redirected to page but constantly logged out. And it’s not compatible with Password Manager either. Hey how about fingerprint scanner and nee setting after 30 minutes 1 hour or 5 hours to log out automatically?
Write us a message
- 0800 480 8000 (Mon-Fri: 8 am-8 pm, Sat: 9 am-1 pm)
- Video-LiveChat (Mo-Fr: 8-20)
- LiveChat (Mon-Fri: 8 am-8pm)